Splicecom SelectVoice Deployment
Splicecom's SelectVoice unique architecture has led to it being deployed by an extremely broad range of organisations in a wide variety of manners. There is a SelectVoice solution for everyone and for every requirement. This section explores the wide spectrum of deployment options available and serves to illustrate how SelectVoice can be managed to deliver any telephony solution.
Splicecom SelectVoice - Fits perfectly with your IT strategy.
- No system hardware required on site
- Minimal upfront charges
- Pay monthly subscription service which includes maintenance and support
- Option to purchase equipment and licences reducing operational cost and total cost of ownership
- Provides disaster recovery and business continuity options for local ISDN
- Utilise existing virtual IT infrastructure or dedicated Splicecom server
- Options to pay monthly subscription or purchase outright
- Increased flexibility for high density data management - Call recordings, etc.
- Simplified integration to local applications
Cloud with On Premise Failover:
- Main voice applications located in the cloud
- Ability to combine disaster recovery with on premise local survivability for advanced resilience and business continuity
- Improves network utilisation for remote offices and remote users
- All the benefits of an on premise solution
On Premise with Cloud Backup:
- Main voice applications located on premise
- Cloud based survivable gateway
- Ability to combine cloud based disaster recovery with on premise local survivability (typically large main sites) for advanced resilience and business continuity
- All the benefits of on premise
Splicecom SelectVoice Scalability - Fits any size.
For multi-site organisations, SelectVoice's powerful location independent architecture enables the deployment of ONE business telephony/Unified Communication system that spans multiple locations utilising IP Wide Area Network (WAN) links. The ability to install a Splicecom SelectVoice solution across geographically distributed sites allows your organisation to deliver constant and feature rich service to your customers and employees, totally independent of their location. Small, simple, single-site or large, complex, multi-site network - it's all just ONE single system as far as SelectVoice is concerned. Splicecom SelectVoice's unique architecture allows it to be overlaid on top of any IP infrastructure allowing your existing investment in LAN switches and structured Category 6 cabling to be maximised.
The total capacity of a single system built around Splicecom SelectVoice is 10,000 extensions. Yet no matter how large or small your system may be and how many sites it's spread across, it still appears to your customers and employees as one single entity - and what's more it's managed as a single system, allowing you to significantly reduce your management costs.
As a SelectVoice multi-site system is just ONE system - system licences are allocated as a centralised pool and not to individual sites. This results in greater overall flexibility and cost savings in applications where licences are dynamically allocated to handle tasks. In addition, Splicecom's Fair Trade licencing policy allows licences to be purchased individually as and when required. This means that Splicecom customers' only pay for what they want, when they want it.
To complete the overall solution...
Splicecom's web-based Vision Suite offers a modular range of value added management applications. These applications have been developed to deliver business critical information to key managers, exactly when and where it's needed. Designed by Splicecom to work with SelectVoice Vision applications:
- Historical Reports (Vision Reports) with the option of integrated Call Recording (Vision Record)
- Real-time Business Dashboards and Wallboards (Vision Live)
- Inbound Call Centre (Vision Call Centre)